Saturday, February 21, 2015

Accidental Contact

Of course, again, nothing had worked once. Today, so should our His class reunion and I could not get out of work. When I later arrived at the restaurant, I was greeted with a hello and made first my lap. Many faces I recognized immediately, some had visibly changed. It was a free chair, next to Lisa. Lisa had blond, shoulder-length hair, a sweet face, radiant Eyes and a stunning figure. She had a tight-fitting Sweater on, which emphasized her figure very well and Jenas. She smiled me, I sat down beside her. It was a bit tight at the table, which not be allowed to avoid that I put in her thigh touched. Through me a shock, she smiled mischievously to. I sat down, we began a conversation and it was drunk. With progressive hour I had the feeling that our up accidental contact accumulated. Late at night emptied our Round rapidly, but this did not spoil the mood. If I riot, Lisa just turned her head to me and so were our Heads than five inches away from each other. I looked deep into her the eyes and said a sparkle to discover. I stammered something the fact that I probably times just had to go to the bathroom. She asked me mischievous, if I can do it alone or they go at my hand should. It was an erotic tension in the air.

I replied that I probably can do it alone, but, if you later on their offer will come back. When I came back from the toilet, entertained Lisa just with her neighbor at the table and when I wanted to sit down, I realized that the place was quite narrow. I urged me to past her, with my step grazed her shoulder. When you sit down I did on as if I needed support and gently put my hands her hips. I expected that they wegdrückte my hands, it was However, nothing. So I sat down slowly and then ran my hands . fall When she had finished your conversation, she turned to me and looked at me demanding. She said that she actually hand to me wanted to go. But you could make up for yes. She looked around for a moment, the table had emptied clearly. Was my through the tablecloth Hidden Step and I winced when I hand on my jeans felt. It went through me hot, immediately stir my little friend. Her hand moved over my thighs, up to Button placket. Meanwhile, my little friend inside pressed against the same and she massaged him gently. I put my hand on back her hips and gently stroked up and down her back. A short time later, our class meeting broke up again, you goodbye to each other and even exchanged the address lists. As we left the restaurant, I ran behind Lisa, it was a dim illuminated path, the others ran in front of us. While we were walking, I put my hands back on her hips and pulled her suddenly a jerk to me. Immediately I felt her tight ass on my little friend, a gentle sigh left her lips. She put her Head back and whispered in my ear that she wanted me. I ran her hands under her sweater forward and stroked her firm stomach. I wanted to now put them on the spot, she trembled and lust.

I pressed gently away from me, disappointed she looked at me. I told her that we first of should adopt the other, then I get her fully available. A shiver ran through her body, she continued her Steps away. I had the feeling that she now their steps more stressed. After we had all passed, we saw them to operate until their cars were gone. She turned around, her Eyes sparkled with lust. I held my hand in front defensively my chest, disappointment and surprise showed on her Face. I told her that I want her to feel now that their Skin, her hands on my body, and more. She shivered slightly. But not here. It was a warm summer night and I knew as a place. We went to her car and I made sure they repeatedly with to bless accidental contact. We drove a piece arrived on a dirt road and parked the car. We walked a bit far away by car, then I stopped. I put my thin jacket on the Meadow. She stood watching in front of me. Stroked it as unremarkable her breasts through the sweater? I walked slowly around them, except the grill the locusts was nothing to be heard. I stood behind her and told her to be petted. Timid, she began her To fondle breasts. Well I ordered her to undress. She turned around, looked at me quizzically and also lusted. When I nothing said she began to slowly take off his clothes. First, the Sweater, then her bra. Now she went down to her jeans, she briefly it also slid to the ground. To my surprise, had them no panties, her shaved pussy licked her lips in the moonlight. She looked at me questioningly. I told her now, lie down. They did as you commanded. Now she lay before me, her skin glowed in the Moonlight. She looked at me lustfully. I got on my knees, stroked her thighs and began to kiss her legs. Slowly I drove up, she sighed again. She stroked her breasts and her eyes were closed. I reached her pleasure center, the a sweet fragrance emanated. She was now damp and me tasted her lust. I began to enjoy it with my tongue and a moan left her lips. She reached into my hair and pressed me in her lap.

My tongue was circling through her pussy, repeatedly pushed my tongue into her. She moaned now unrestrained, threw her head back and forth. Your pleasure juice poured over me counter until they suddenly gasps breathed, her pelvis stretched by and an orgasm flooded her body. She sank back exhausted, slowly calmed her breath. I even cleaned the last drop their delicious pleasure juice before I retired and stood up. After she had regained her breath, she opened her eyes, looked me and stood up. She stood in front of me and whispered to me ear. They took off my t-shirt, opened my greedy Jeans and pulled me down, including boxer shorts. After I so naked stood before her, she pushed me to the ground. I saw it between their Legs glisten. She stroked demonstratively lustful and stared openly at my little friend. she asked me and I nodded. She went to her knees, grabbed after my cock and took it in her mouth. Deeper and deeper disappeared he in her throat. She sucked on him, her tongue kissed me. With one hand she stroked my cock, massaging it with the other her pussy. I felt like it was boiling inside me. She looked up, looked me in the eyes. I told her. An Smile appeared on her face. was their Answer. She stood up, placed over my cock and sat head of my cock in pussy. She breathed a and dropped. With a jerk my cock disappeared into her. She moaned loudly. When I was fully inside her, we verhaarten a moment in this position. Then she began using circular Movements, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Came from her throat an animalistic groan, she leaned on my chest from. I massaging her breasts, her nipples played with and enjoyed her Tightness, heat and moisture. Faster and faster were their movements and their Breathing quickened. She moaned their whole desire out uncontrollably. 

Also I was approaching the climax. Suddenly heard their movements and she got up from my cock. She turned around and walked on all fours in front of me. she moaned with hoarse voice. I gladly came to her request, put my Tail of her pussy and put it a little bit into it. She shivered and sighed, this game I repeated several times. Was her gestöhnte answer. With a quick jerk my cock disappeared into her complete. Slowly at first, then faster and stronger, I took it. I changed the pace and intensity over again and shortly thereafter came a second time pretty intense. Without pause, I turned it on his back, spread her legs and licked her again love juice from her labia. Then I sat back on and volleyed it deep inside her. She had not yet fully recovered from her last orgasm and cried out in pleasure. Now she clawed at my back and I pushed her pelvis against with each thrust. I realized that I, too, now came and I started kissing her neck to her ears, her moaning ear, I had the same cumshot. She shouted at me, you my whole juice reinzuspritzen. That was enough even to me with a loud groan unload in her. I only realized that they also began to shake violently. Together, we got our final orgasm. We fell together exhausted and still remained some minutes so located the warmth of our heated body was still being felt, as we from each other and got up slowly dissolved. We got dressed, went comfortably to the car and got in. In the car we looked at, the Lust was gone, but the fire was still burning in our Eyes. When she dropped me off at home, I asked her if we do this will repeat again. She replied that she also will think and get back in touch with me would. With a long hot tongue kiss we said goodbye and I hoped that they soon got in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment