Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sick Little Sister

On a very warm, almost hot summer afternoon, I rang time with my friend Julia, with her parents and Sister lived together to pick them up. We wanted to Drive pool. On the intercom they still asked me upward briefly to come. When I entered the apartment through the open apartment door, no one seemed to be there. On my louder Hey I heard from the Alina her sister's room a soft answer. I went there and was amazed as these that lay sick in bed seems to me, welcomed and told me that Julia was not yet there. In the Doorway I stopped and enjoyed the sight. Her long black hair framed open and wild her face. She was barely wearing makeup, wore a low-cut dress night that clearly the approach of her breasts showed had a blanket thrown casually over her hips and held both bare legs out to the knee below the ceiling. This image let me stare at her ecstatic and I was considering whether I had not perhaps chosen the wrong sister. In my I thought played by the chance to climb into bed with her. Then they have also said: I think I have a fever and I feel me so limp. I'm so hot, or is it better to me is so hot? "This play on words made me continue on. I felt in my pants something began to stir. And then she left with the question: And you, you're hot? You also need to go to bed? "At the same moment drew her as quite unintentionally, the ceiling even higher, so that the largest Part of her thighs were visible.

I was getting hot, I began to sweat. Also, I was slowly getting hornier and thought feverishly whether I like I might give it and make it to her in the To get the bed. I had long since forgotten that I actually went to pick up her sister. Certainly Alina knew what her Behavior had caused with me, because she asked abruptly: What about u? You look as if you needed help. "These Words, she threw off the blanket, got up and came over to me. Your Night dress was quite short and hinted more than it hid. I stared at her and stammered: You ... you are the one who ... me is dizzying. I ... I think I need to go to bed. ", And brave, I added, I want to bed with you. You're killing me completely messed up. Come on, come on, I want you! "She stared at me, turned and climbed back into bed, sat down in a corner and pulled the blanket up to his neck. She sat there like a timid, little mouse and looked at me with wide eyes. Do you really want? Denk' to my sister when she suddenly comes home! No, no, you can not. We can not! Let me, I think it is better if you go now. "I stood rooted in Door frame. I was unsure and did not know what I should do. They did truly as if they did not want to, but I had a flicker in saw her dark eyes. Or I was wrong? Was I gone far? Was my expression to forgive at all? I could sink into the ground. Why did I have just the sister so clearly show my desire? But then she said the words that I pushed forward. What would think my sister from us when they would find us fucking in bed. It would certainly be a shock to them, and we? We would only anger and nothing else. No, no, we have to unfortunately be reasonable. "Having said this, I was sure that they also wanted it, but she really would have yet to play with me and stand out, so as not to stand as a driving force. I solved from the doorposts and walked toward the bed. I sat down on the foot and said:. Come on, you lie down again, you're sick, "She left their bed corner, lay down good and covered himself modestly. I lightly stroked across the ceiling and her legs underneath. Then I moved higher and stroked her hips and her stomach, as I wanted the Ceiling smooth it.

When I arrived at her breasts, she bade me with folded arms on the ceiling stop. I did not allow myself hold and instead stroked her long hair tangled in the Area hung out. I brushed her cheeks and ran lightly with the right index finger over her lips. She opened it slightly, I let my fingers slide into her mouth and began to suck him and circling it with her tongue. With the other hand, I reached to her breasts, because she had taken away his arms, and stroked tenderly on her nipples that lined up immediately. I moved yet get closer to her and leaned over her. I replaced my finger through my mouth and wanted to kiss her timid, but she pushed me her tongue deep into her mouth and began a hot and exciting Game. Only focused on the game of tongues we both felt like it was hotter and hotter us. She pulled away from me and with a Moaning, or was it a sigh, Alina threw off the blanket. I quickly slipped with my left hand under her night dress and drove over her belly up to the tops of her breasts. But then I heard a noise. I thought that someone at the apartment door was. In a flash I pulled my hand back and grabbed the blanket. Jumping up, they wanted to throw over her, but she began to laugh. I have to confess something you probably my parents this morning for down two weeks of Lake Garda and Julia called to is the earliest against seven clock, she still needs her boss after Cologne to a customer. And my friend I have something of a celebration lied in operation. I'm not sick, but I wanted Test yourself first and then to bed with you to fuck. Do you forgive me? "I was puzzled and looked at slightly acidic. This was not fair of you. I'm worried that you caught us, and you? You're making fun of me. "I'll make you a deal. You pull you out and get into bed with me and then we're even. " Now it was up to me to let them have a little wriggle. And then what? Do you think maybe I just want next to you in bed? "Asked I naively. No, of course not. If you want you can add me . fuck I want you too. Come on, finally, my pussy is burning and want to have your cock. "With that, she sat up, pulled her nightgown over her head and showed me her breasts with already fully erect nipples. Oh, by the way, my tits want you too. Do you see how they look at you? Come on, beeil' you! "It was even no longer needed me more to cheer, because long ago I had my Pants, my shoes and my shirt pulled and pushed me only still clothed with panties on the bed. She had her right hand in put her panties and stroked there are fingers her left hand caressed alternately over her breasts. There was a great picture, a horny young girl in front of me and wanted me to be fucked. Was there anything more beautiful?

I lay down beside her, also stroked over her breasts. She took her finger out of his briefs and with the words here schleck' times how my pussy tastes "held. it it to me. her mouth I leaned forward and began to him suck. It was a great taste! It was just indescribable how horny I took this action. In the meantime Alina had pushed her other hand into my panties and my stiff cock packed. She grabbed firmly and pushed with a jerk the Foreskin back. And I had thought were inexperienced. Then stroking it up and down. I could barely hold on me and immediately went into her panties, which was already very wet. Her cunt was wet, and took my finger on immediately. With a jerk, I came across two Fingers deep inside her. She moaned loudly and cried More, more! So what do I need a lot more often. Make me ready! Gib's me! I want it now! "I pulled my finger out and with a jerk I tore her Slip down. She kicked him quickly from the feet, and was naked in front of me. What a sight I felt my dick before sheer lust was still growing. Then I threw myself between her Legs, sucking on her pussy lips and ran a hand over her clit, which was already palpable. With the other hand I reached up and twirled her nipples alternately. She began moaning and rubbing furiously my cock she only briefly was released. I realized that I stand it much longer would. So I interrupted my actions and deprived her of my element. I quickly slipped off my panties and threw me back on it. She spread her legs wide and was more than willing my spear to received. I pushed my cock against her pussy, but she stood out towards me, so that my cock almost automatically dark in their Cave disappeared. I came quickly and as deep as I could, in and slowly pulled it out again. This is what I always did and always again. She moaned and sighed, she gasped and panted. In between, I always understood only: more, give me more, "you made! Animal me, because I kept pushing harder and wilder into it and just wanted to squirt and they flood with my juice. It could not last long, because I already felt like the juice in the glans was rising. Then it was time. With a loud groan I discharged myself in her. Again and again I pumped into her new effusions Cunt.

It was also developed, and how it came. She screamed themselves pushed me counter and kicked that I was afraid of her slide out. Then it was over. Exhausted, I fell next to her on the Bed. Happily, she beamed at me. I really wanted to you fuck, because my sister has praised you so. I must say, you are really great. I do not know when I ever so good have come, and I fuck with pleasure and often. "I was so proud of my Performance and said to her, but you're not without. My cock has rarely fired so much. "And so I pointed between her Legs, where they founded a huge stain, because still a trickle flowed from our juices from her cunt and down on the bed cloth spread. I actually wanted me to rest briefly and then start a second attack, but she stopped me and said: You know that Julia and I consider ourselves very well. And therefore have we decided that you are allowed to fuck me again, because once is not once, right? Otherwise, you belong to her and she can tonight yet properly tuned to take, because she knows what we practiced here today have. How do I know her, her cunt is then equal to quickly triefendnass, and you can tell her your equal second charge in the cunt squirt. "Alina said to me and stood up. She took off her panties and her night dress and disappeared towards the bathroom. Before the Door closed, she turned to me and said: You need you not the way to attract large. Take only with all your stuff when you go into Julia's room. I'm still a date and get out the same. You can phone in the office when we are done, so it was . identified "And with a smile she added: Best put you you ever naked in her bed. How do I know her, she is determined super horny and has only one thing in mind. "

No comments:

Post a Comment