Monday, February 23, 2015

In The Hotel Swimming Pool


She is smiling and stroking his fingers over my little tattoo on Upper arm. Our view is of the hotel pool, before we to us Entertain sat down. It is night, just a bit of light seems from the outside in, no sound is heard, but one little murmur. We met us a few days ago, and well understood immediately. Your candid, confident nature, but at the same time causing a bit protector instinct, I like it very much, and their very good looks do another. She has a very pretty face, with a small upturned nose, brown eyes and a sweet little mouth. Her hair she wears tied back as Ponytail. Her belly is very flat and trained. For her se small body size, it has big breasts that she scarce in a Bikini has pressed. But the madness is her little round butt, she always in tight jeans or dress pants for validity brings. Just when she still carries a small belly chains, what do you sexy then hangs around the hips, I can hardly contain myself, it not to touch. "Let's go swimming?" she asks and stands already on. Of Course I follow her. Looking me straight in the eyes, she rises before me the Aluminum ladder into the basin. I follow her and dip a Moments later, in the cool water. As we both appear, increase me almost the breath, so sexy it is.

Water trickles from her wet hair on the shoulders, the breasts, the nipples have set themselves. They penetrate practically through the top, and I may even their see dark red color, as the substance is quite transparent. "Come on, carry me into the deep!" commands, laughing, touching me on the Shoulders and turns me around. Then it can be piggybacked by me take, and I trudge obediently by the pool towards the end of a something drops. Her legs wrap around me, and her arms are in front my chest crossed. At one time I let myself fall backwards, and we both sink into the water. Snorting we come up again, laughing and swearing she hits me on the shoulder before they clings to the edge and sweeps water and hair from her face. I pranks on her forearms, reminding me how they are on my Anfühlten skin. "Why are they so incredibly smooth?" "I shave them to me. I like it when they are so smooth. " Zack, so simple and innocent she says that! I have my associated look into the eyes presented ambiguous as he was? I wonder what all the other men in this situation would also ask and it will be very hot to me. Both we keep on the fixed edge, our faces are very close together. The Desire, it is to kiss almost an obsession, but before I do, as I happens, she approached me and kisses me on the demanding Mouth. I open my lips, and already has her little tongue in my Disappeared mouth and greedily looking for a playmate. She kisses stunning, wild and uninhibited, just forget everything around me making. She puts her arms around my neck, and because there are so deeply is that they can not stand, it loops back around her legs my body.

I embrace and support them on my arm as we We continue to kiss wildly. She sucks my lower lip and keeps them caught with her lips. These kisses and her weightless body my arm in the water cause me almost immediately a powerful Penis erection that is firm and large that it is impossible to hide. She has to feel her ass, just above the is positioned. "Since I saw you, I was wondering what it would be up to kiss "she says, playing absently with her index finger my lips. Instead of a verbal response, I kiss her again, and she hugged me hard, with her breasts against my chest press and I can feel her excited nipples. I put my hands on both her buttocks and knead lightly. She is leaning on her forehead my sighs and barely audible. "And," I ask her, smiling, "as get on the idea and the reality? " She leans back a bit and look me in the eye. They smiles. Do not say anything. Reaches behind her back at the nodes of their Bikini top. Pulls it over his head, and leaves it unattended in Do water it. She kisses me briefly on the mouth and can be then backward slide on the water surface. She stretches her arms aside as oars and looking at the ceiling. I eat out a few Steps in the middle of the basin. So it does not fall, Crossed her legs around my waist, and I consider them with one hand. The other hand I'll slide over her forehead, about their closed eyes to her mouth, which she opens and briefly at my Index finger licking. Then my hand slides down further, about their Neck between her breasts. There I linger and drive around in succession only the right, then the left chest. Finally, I refer to a Side a little harder to excite her nipple with my fingers, what she thanks to a new sigh. Finally, my hand slides over her flat belly touched the hem of her bikini bottoms and returns to the starting position at their buttock. With a jerk, she gets up and hugs me. Your hair . drop "Hold me crazy," she says, "but I have the whole Time thought that we both harmonize perfectly complement each other well. " She hesitates, looks at me. "Do you understand what I mean?" "Want we look to see if this also true? "I ask her.

My hand caresses her face again, and my thumb penetrates into her mouth. I feel her tongue swirls around him. Her eyes are closed. I kiss her again, and she reciprocates my greedy kiss. We suck We practically fixed to each other, like two drowning, only to each other just find. Our movements are faster, you could say instinctual. They is right with what she says. We complement each other perfectly. All regardless of sympathy or possible feelings, just pulling a us powerful physical attraction to each other, the simple knowledge, good Have sex with each other can. Abruptly she sits up, looks me in the eye and slips a little bit of me. Her hand slides disappears over my face, then my upper body and passing between her legs in my swimsuit. Challenging she looks at me as her hand touched my erection and Gently finger play with the acorn. A thousand little flashes flash through my body, and I draw a sharp breath. I was conducting our bodies now towards the water's edge, where they cling to and I can again be a little more active. She quickly pulls off my bathing suit and is dedicated to my friend a little bit more what I shivers down the spine runs. In order to take the initiative again, my slide Hands along her torso to her hips and her Bikini Bottom. She considers herself with arms outstretched to the side at the Poolside fixed while I take off her panties. Slides her body In this case, to the surface, and it lies flat on the water. She sinks back to an upright position, her panties swims away from us. I can not hold on to me, I want to touch it and push myself close to her, while my hands slide down. One-handed holds it myself with the other, she tries the water's edge, the To maintain balance.

My right hand circling above her belly button. I caress me into deeper regions. She spreads her legs and moans softly. A good signal, and I let my whole hand between her legs and slide highlights once their entire column from the front to the rear. She moans again, and now I share with a finger her labia and swipe up and down repeatedly. Your comment by flat, it may shaved arms, because it's so nice and smooth would be and my immediate thought this respect, I can now affirm, because her lips are carefully shaved and extremely slippery. Only the pubic bone I can make a small strip of pubic hair short sensing. This whole wetness around us is already exciting enough, but their body's moisture, which I can clearly feel is the absolute madness. I put my hand on her hip and from excite my index finger now targeting her clit. It is very restless, fidgets, moans and sighs without ceasing and Biting his lip. All of a sudden I let two fingers in her Vagina disappear and dwell there still. She moans loudly and hugged me hard. "Yes, come to me, I need to feel you," she sighs and pushes from the edge of the pool, so that we will soon be in the middle of the pool. She wraps me back with her legs, and her hand slides back between her legs to Marry my cock and puts him their input. Already I can feel myself little by little their Labia parts and intrude into it. When I last Centimeters deep into bump into her and her beguiling completely wet myself embraces, she moans loudly. It's a fantastic feeling, here in Pool standing with this stunning girl to have sex. She is as it tight and moist, plus hot and horny with a Mix that takes my mind. And prove our fantasies to be justified, because our bodies complement each other as in a Question-answer game perfectly on the way to ecstasy. My hands grasp her ass and massaging it while we in us a mixture of my shock and her ride the peak counter move. Time I hold her ass very firm and can me This back pressure push in firmly and quickly into it, sometimes I embrace her back and she rides me. Always louder her moans and more violent their movements. These cause immense Wave formation in the pool. Her boobs bounce to the beat of their Ritts and are of course, still so exciting wetted with water. I feel is announcing a huge orgasm in me and look into their Face. Her eyes are closed, her face contorted with lust, radiating from her abdomen in the whole body. All of a sudden tearing her eyes, looks at me and pressed an "I'm coming! Oh my God, I come! "out. Also with me break into this second all the dams, and with a loud moan I get to the climax. My Juice is injected with power in her vagina, the contractions I can clearly feel. Your whole body is trembling in my arms. The rhythmic contraction of her vaginal muscles also presses the last drop of my erection out. With wide open Eyes and mouth, she finally comes to rest and looks at me stunned, just as I look at it. "Oh my God," she says after a while, "I've hoped for, but not thought possible. "" You're crazy, "I tell her, and we kiss tenderly. Exhausted and happy we remain a Currently in place are. Slowly we realize that We have well organized quite a noise and the hotel pool can be entered after all, for all guests at any time. But it We do not think, but just stand in the middle of the pool, feel and enjoy. 

After the great wave of lust is abated, it will give us an in pool bit cold. Therefore, we swim to the ladder, they before me climbing up. On one side of the pool is a bank that we now control. I go after her and admire her naked buttocks, the exciting crisp crescents. Our bathing suits she fished and submit them now next to us on the bench. We sit down, hugging us and cover us with soft bath towels. For a while we sit just there and keep us firmly against each other. "It was scary beautiful, "she said finally, looking at me. I smile and kiss them. "You're wonderful," I say, and this time she smiles. "This is something I I never done so in the pool, "she says, looking at the Pool where the waves gradually flatten. "Me neither," I reply, "But it's fun! Always something new." "Oh yeah!" I consider the Shower next to the pool. There is no shower cabin or curtain, the are in the vestibule at the changing rooms, but a large shower, only to Rinse immediately before and after swimming. "I have an idea" I say, pulling her with me in the direction of showers. Because we just was still cold we put the shower on a nice warm temperature and let us warm up. The water slaps on our naked Body. We embrace, pressing us together and slowly awakens the desire back into our bodies. I take her face in my hands, and we kiss, long and persistent. Her nimble tongue seduced me. They kisses so uninhibited and wild that it is a pure joy. I suck on her lower lip, and she purrs like a kitten. Now go our hands to the road again. I stroke her back down and rub her ass grabbing, warm in the Water of the shower is wonderfully moist and slippery. Her breasts are treated extensively by me. I take it in my hands, and my fingers stroking her nipples, which is also equal to again raise steep and hard. Now she wraps a leg around me and rubs her pubic mound on my thigh. My hands give back to her butt, and our lips are endless kiss together. Through my hands on her ass I can Increase pressure from my thigh to her abdomen, and I notice how she is clearly already restless again and the pleasure they unpacked. With a sudden movement I redeem them from me and turn around her. She is now with her back to me, and I press myself to them zoom, feel her butt on my loins.

My erection forces itself between her buttocks. I kiss her neck and shoulders, her neck, and my hands slide down her chin to her breasts and embrace her from behind. I massaged and enjoy this solid Embrace. My hands slide deeper and stroking her belly to her Step down. Already I can feel the narrow strip of their Pubic hair. This whole situation in the shower is scary arousing. The water running over her body, dripping from her Hair, sprayed from her shoulders down, a large Rinnsaal running their Down back and disappears right between her buttocks. My hand only caresses only their loins, her pubic hair, a little their Mons, I avoid it but to touch them directly. A whole While I caress so her pleasure center along what they damn hot and restless makes. She sighs, and grab their hands backwards and press me closer to her. Then I put my hand suddenly between her legs, and she feels my middle finger on her lips, I do not really penetrate one, just practice with the whole hand pressure and swipe with your finger back and forth, always again. She moans for the first time again softly, and a shiver runs through her body. With her hands she relies on the opposite wall from her head sinks into the neck, short Hair hanging down to her shoulder blades. She sets in bit breitbeiniger out and in my erection between slides her legs and pushes forward on my own hand. With her right she takes my hand away and takes my Cock in her fingers. She plays around my penis and a thousand flashes flashes through my body. My cock pressed from the bottom of their Shame, and I can feel her with my best piece of moisture. And indeed, while her hand gently massaged my cock goes slightly in front of her body and back, moves her butt and she rubs her abdomen on my cock. I put my hands on her hips and reinforcing a bit of movement, both doing very well. When I stand behind her, her hips covers and on her sexy butt look, I get an overwhelming desire now her from behind penetrate. However, she turns around, puts her arms around my Neck, looks me in the eye and says. "You thrill me weird, you drive me crazy! "" And you love me only "I say, and we kiss us. "Now you even think about it," she says, pushing me lightly on the Chest, so I am draws heavily on the wall, a little apart from the Shower spray. Her hands stroking my chest and my Stomach while she begins to kiss my upper body. Very affectionate kisses and licks the water from my chest. Slide your hands down, and she takes my cock in her hands as she continued licks on my upper body. Then she squats down, kissing my Navel and then only spacious, finally getting smaller in circles to my loins. All the while she massaged slightly my cock.

Then she hands me a kiss on my first Shank. She raises her head, looks into my eyes and see the distorted desire, the pleading in my trains, to deliver me finally. She enjoys this Second, the absolute power she has over me, then she turns close to my cock, her mouth open and her lips itself. around my penis, my cock sliding in her mouth She sucks and sucking vigorously, and I have one hand on the wall support, passes because hear and see me. With one hand includes she my shaft and reinforced by a massage the elation that other hand is dedicated to my testicles. Her head back and goes, and solely because of the image as it sits there, spoiled me, from the Shower still has quite wet skin and wet hair and holding her breasts encounters with every movement of my legs, I could come immediately. I am very restless, breathe fast and loud, and she enjoys this Feedback on what they will receive on their work. My penis is rock hard and filled to bursting with blood, and her lips enclose proof. In a sudden movement I lift my right leg slightly and sliding it between her spread legs in the squat. What to do with as hires me, even she seems awfully arousing, because clearly I feel with my big toe its moisture. I underline a few times on her pussy lips back and forth. She grunts excited and sucks suddenly a little stronger, and their head-movement is a bit faster, as if to give me the rest. I look at her face, see her bulging lips around my cock, their movements, their swaying breasts with hard tips and can no longer hold on me. A massive twitch goes through my body and with loud moaning I inject from. The first part my warm sperm she takes in her mouth, sucking it out of me out, then it releases me and another splash land on their Breasts. Only slowly ebbs away the pleasure before my eyes turns everything. She stands and pulls me back under the spray of Shower. "That was amazing," I say and kiss her on the mouth. In the shower I wash her with my hands my juice of the Breasts. At the touch of her nipples she exhales deeply. I smile. This night is not over yet. ***** "That was a lot of fun," she says, and pushes to me. "It has caused me to play, how you came!" I laugh her and put off the shower. We go a little in the middle of the Space, and unablässlich she clings to me and urges her Body to me, shows me her strong excitation. I smile and let they squirm a little. She moans softly and tried my head hold with her hands. "Kiss Me!" asks her, and as I turn to her and kiss her on the mouth. How wild she kisses me back! Her tongue penetrates deep into me, and I hold her tightly to me. My hands slide under their Arms and strip it excited her breasts, the nipples are rock hard pressing against me. I embrace both breasts massaged while we kiss on. Then slide my hands her back and her ass down, I will cover the fixed and they get dressed. She takes a deep breath. Suddenly she holds my hand and leads her by saying, "Barrel me "between ihe legs spread slightly and me Facilitate access. I can feel how wet she is between the legs. With one hand I stroke her hair out of her face and touch her cheek with the one I'm going in her wet column before and back. I stop for a moment, and her eyes looking I put two fingers in her vagina, which takes me willingly. She moans pleasurably and goes a little to its knees. "Oh yes, you know exactly what you have to do! " I move my finger inside her, she always prefer a little out of order then back again into it penetrate. She wraps a leg around me, what can I access a little more relieved and the Head sink into the neck while she moans with his mouth open.

I kiss her neck and breasts and umspiele with my tongue her Nipples, they drive around with my teeth. That's a bit much for them, and it is directed suddenly. She takes my hand from between her legs and looks deep into my eyes. "I wants you to do it to me with his mouth. Imitate me as I to you have done! "She takes my hand to her mouth and licks my index finger, which shines before their moisture only way. I kiss her and taste her lust so for the first time. What we have anticipated, turns out to be true. We complement each other ideally Way and nothing has something wicked or indecent, because we only live our fantasies and complement each other in our faith each other. In order to fulfill their desire to Build us quickly on the floor a small stock of towels, which on the shelf are. I spread five or six towels on the floor, so that we can lie down soft. She lies down on his back and I spread her legs and glide over them. We kiss and again I can feel her hard nipples on my upper body. Then I take both her hands, and let them fold over her head. Their Breasts are stretching me so bold, it makes a small Hollow back. "Now sit back and enjoy" I say and kiss her one last Time on the mouth, with fast towards me her tongue again. I'm beginning to kiss me down, spoil again sniff her breasts and caress her flat belly. Then I approach her navel and kiss him also go briefly with my tongue into it, as a foretaste of what is to come. I used to I dedicate her pleasure center, I look at them. The arms, which their sight cling to the towels, her eyes begging pleading for salvation, her breasts, which excited in the Air stretch if it makes a hollow back, her flat stomach, the small strip of pubic hair that has sexy the way you clean shaved pleasure center that shines from moisture and their Labia are filled to overflowing with blood. I lean down and kiss her pussy first, as if it were a Mouth. Because of their moisture I have no problems, deeper into they penetrate. I lick once with the tongue through its entire Column, from bottom to top. When I first above still attached to their hidden clit trust, she moans excited and winds. Yet this was only a prelude. I take her legs open wide and she Come now finally dive down, put me her legs over the Shoulders and spread my now with my hands her labia to to find the ideal access to it. With my tongue I slip in their Vulva up and down, they spoil and she thanks me with excited Groan. "Oh yes, you're doing fabulous, do not stop!" I umspiele with my Tongue her clit and spoil them extensively. She moans and squirms is now pushing my head with one hand on her pussy, seems to me to want to meet with her abdomen and on. I do not cease her clit with my wet tongue always continue to touch and caress. You like it when I with my Tongue always briefly out fast and her clit stripe. Than I just look up, I see how they erect with slightly Head the drama between her legs observed, while with her hands pulling at her nipples and two pinches and even covers her breasts. "Oh do not stop, do not stop!" commanded them, and I agree again Gas and lick it like I'm drowning. She breathes fitfully and between two suppressed cries she presses out suddenly: "I come, yes, I'm coming! "she screams and moans Pressed loud while her abdomen seems to explode. Your vagina contracts rhythmically together and her whole lower body trembles and shakes. Then is her body suddenly limp in my arms while they are still breathes loudly and intermittently. My whole mouth and my chin are completely covered by their moisture, and I kiss gently Innenseit her thighs, which dries my face again. Exhausted draws me up to him and kisses me tenderly on the lips. "That was amazing," she says, and smiles at me so grateful, as I they must have just smiled. I am now back very excited, and my dick is big and strong. I smile at her, fondle her face and then attack between our legs and sit me directly before their entrance. My penis tip penetrates even slightly between her pussy lips. "Oh," she moans, and stretched her body on again, "you give me so no time to recover." "Yes, do you like it? "" Yes! " I lächel and push myself a little further into it. Their Moisture embraces me and I feel so unlikely intense because no hair can reduce their moisture. Then I slip the last few inches at a time with a single movement in it. They breathes very loud moans and finally pressed on. We kiss passionate, and I move easily in it. She takes off her Legs on the belly, so I think a deeper access to it and we both breathe very loud, this unique ecstasy enjoying. Always faster I move in with her and she moans every bump movement now loudly. Since I came here twice, I'm not afraid premature to come and they can indulge with strong movements. She holds her legs clutching at the knees and fired at me.

"Yes, go, I've never experienced it in one night yet!" After a Intermediate sprint, we both accompany loudly, I take off her back, they turn around and let them kneel on all fours in Expectation into the home straight. Her little ass stretches naughty in the Sky. I kneel down behind her and put my cock again her vagina. Her legs are spread wide and penetrate with a jerk I go back into it and am moving further into her. My hands are on her hips, I can feel her buttocks at my belly and in opposite mirror we can both our movements Watch. "Oh yes, go on, shock me more!" they fired at me and listen not to moan loudly. A hand of her slides between her Legs, I feel like she has my cock and a little Absorbs moisture with your fingers. With one finger she begins to massage her clit and once again is a bit louder. With my hands on her hips, I prefer to meet each thrust and every time her body encounters think we both moan on. "Oh fixed, keep going, hard, give me now the rest!" fires her to me. "Do you like that?" I stumble out. "Oh yes, yes, yes!" calls she and I embrace her butt a little closer, and cast me quickly and with all his strength into it what to do with a loud groan acknowledged with every movement. A true hurricane is coming up and their Lustschreie mate with my moaning and I can feel it in me high rises. "I'm coming!" I call her, and she calls between the intermittent Moaning "Oh yes, I too, me too!" Since the wave breaks over us in, and I inject incredibly strong into them while they carried my thrusts and their dexterity, and takes into peak and I can clearly feel my cock in her contractions again. Just as we are still in one another, we break down and fall superposed together on the towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment